Terrorist Costume = Obama Mask?

OK - this is my last post for the night. One of my new friends over at Digg sent me a shout about this one. It's just too funny!

The liberal nutroot Obamabots started foaming at the mouth over an incident at Amazon. Apparently, when someone put in "terrorist costume" at Amazon, an Obama mask shows up!

You HAVE to read some of the comments about this at Digg. Ha ha ha haaaa! I needed a laugh tonight!

I clicked on the Amazon link, but an Obama mask didn't show up. Instead, there is now a McCain mask for sale under that title! The Obamaborg must have complained (what ELSE IS NEW?) and Amazon did a switcheroo on the mask that pops up under the search.

This is hilarious!

I do recall that history has shown that the most masks sold of one of the presidential contenders is usually the winner of the election that year! We shall see if that phenomenon actually holds up after this election. Could be an interesting bit for trivia buffs...

Good Night!