A Contrast Between Two Mothers

When I heard how viciously Madonna spewed hatred towards Gov. Sarah Palin at one of her concerts, it made me angry. It also made me sad. I thought, why can't some women get past their own ideology and just for one time, make the decision to celebrate a woman for what she represents and who she is - even if you don't always agree with all (or any) of her political views?

I would like to be able to say that I was disappointed in Madonna, but I can't really do that. Unfortunately, it was very typical of her.

Perhaps I should just stop writing and let two articles (one includes a video) just speak for themselves. Feel free to share your thoughts after reading both articles and viewing the video at the second link.

Madonna: Secret Sublet Scandal

Video: Sarah Palin's Special Fans

HT's:

Fox News

Nice Deb