Blast from the past

Okay,

So I forgot to post Friday, I'm sorry. I know I posted for Wednesday late. But I figure it is better to start the week fresh.

Anyway, I received an amazing e-mail from one of my readers last week. He reminded me once again why I write this blog-to inspire and encourage others. This e-mail proves that everyday is a opportunity for miracle if you are open to it and things do come full circle. Let me explain. When I first began to this blog, I focused on bringing information rather than experience to my reader. As a result, my primary source was the media. One of my first ideas was showing the impact of disabilities on TV. The first program I featured a young man named Cole. Despite having CP, Cole participates in karate. You can find my original post here:

http://alifewithoutlimitsrollinintothefuture.blogspot.com/2007/02/representation-of-disabilities-in-media.html

To make a long story short, someone who knows Cole e-mailed me. He is still doing great work on behalf of people with disabilities. He now blogs as well.

Get to know this remarkable young man at his blog:

http://www.colemassie.com/