Finding Wisdom

Daily Light on the Daily Path Devotional
Saturday September 20, 2008
Christians Unite Devotionals
*******

Morning

Happy [is] the man [that] findeth wisdom, and the man [that] getteth understanding.

Whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise [man] glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty [man] glory in his might, . . . the rich [man] glory in his riches: but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I [am] the LORD.--The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom.

What things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ.--In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.--Counsel [is] mine, and sound wisdom: I [am] understanding; I have strength.

Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption.

He that winneth souls [is] wise.

Pr 3:13 8:35 Jer 9:23,24 Pr 9:10 Php 3:7,8 Col 2:3 Pr 8:14 1Co 1:30 Pr 11:30

HT: Christians Unite.com