CONFIRMED: OCHOCINCO and EVELYN are OFFICIALLY ENGAGED?!?





We posted that the were INDEED getting married. Evelyn and her PRIVATE self let the world know on twitter. But now, Ochocinco went on the Ryan Secrest show to confirm the details...SMH!



Chad OchoCinco Johnson confirmed to Ryan Seacrest this morning that he and Evelyn are indeed engaged. According to People"
"Yeah, man ... It's time for me to sit down," he said when Ryan Seacrest asked Tuesday on his KIIS FM radio show if engagement rumors were true.  "Enough is enough. I'm 32, you know, my days are over."
Ochocinco sparked engagement rumors earlier this month when he reportedly gifted Lozada, seen on VH1's Basketball Wives, with a 10-carat ring from Jason Beverly Hills. But at the time, neither star would confirm their plans to wed.
Now, the footballer – known for his crazy on- and off-field stunts – is happy to talk about his relationship. "You know how you deal with this person, that person, but you can't ever find everything in one individual?" he asked Seacrest. "I think I found everything I've been looking for in one person. [She's] everything I've been missing."
Wow. Everything you've been missing, hunh? Can you focus on not missing the ball? Yea, okay...