Glenn Beck's "We Surround Them"

I am a big fan of Glenn Beck's radio show and his new television show on the Fox News Channel. With all of the craziness that surrounds Resident Obama and his neo-Marxist policies, it is a breath of fresh air to discover that there are many people across America who profoundly reject what this new administration is trying to do to America.

Read all about We Surround Them at Glenn Beck's website. Take special note of the nine principles and 12 values.

The Nine Principles

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

12 Values

Honesty
Reverence
Hope
Thrift
Humility
Charity
Sincerity
Moderation
Hard Work
Courage
Personal Responsibility
Friendship


You Are Not Alone

Now THAT'S a very comforting statement in the midst of all the turmoil and liberal left lies that we are experiencing on a daily basis today!

Glenn's site states:

If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Please send a digital version of your picture to: wesurroundthem@foxnews.com and then stay tuned to the radio and television shows over the coming weeks to see how we intend to pull back the curtain.

We Surround Them-The Unveiling
March 13th on FOX News 5pm ET


HT: Glenn Beck.com

Also see article about this at WorldNetDaily:

OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
Will 'We Surround Them' launch revolution?
Glenn Beck warns about falling for 'Wizard of Oz lie'