Jay-Z To Collaborate With Sade

A year after soul icon Sade refused a collaboration with Canadian Hip-Hop star Drake, the British singer has now granted Jay-Z the opportunity to work with her on a song. The reclusive Sade first met Jay at Alicia Keys’ Keep A Child Alive Black Ball back in September 2010, and apparently the two hit it off.

Before meeting Jay, Sade has been rather vocal talking about collaborations, and is quoted saying, “I’ve never collaborated because I’ve always avoided working outside my safety zone -- I can be exactly who I am and can fail or succeed within the moment. I feel safe working like I do. I wouldn’t want to work in a situation where I am expected to deliver, because I think I wouldn’t deliver.”

Jay-Z and Sade are now rumored to be working on a remix of the track Moon & The Sky, which was originally off Sade’s critically-acclaimed 2010 album Soldier Of Love. The remixed version will be included in Sade’s upcoming limited edition box set, Ultimate Collection, that will be in stores starting on May 11.

Sade and her band have also announced their first UK concert dates in 17 years, and will perform in Manchester, Birmingham, and London, beginning in late May.

I don't know about y'all but, I can't wait!!

yoraps.com