Wondering Where I've Been?

Hello peoples! I apologize for the lack of posts lately. It all started about two weeks ago. Two members of my family and I attended the wedding of a relative in Virginia on Memorial Day weekend. We had a nice family reunion there. Two days after returning back home, I had three guests fly out to visit with us for a week. This included several days of visiting beautiful areas here in San Diego! Next, we had a college graduation celebration and party. Shortly after our company left, all four of us attended another wedding of a relative in Syracuse, New York! Enjoyed the wedding and the fun family reunion! Just returned home today! Whew!! I'm exhausted!!!

I will be back to my usual blogging form within the next two days. I have a LOT OF BLOG READING and reporting to catch up on!

Christine

P.S. At one family reunion, a liberal relative who lives in New Hampshire got angry when someone said something against Obama's policies. She said, "Don't anyone bash Obama! I worked for him (presumably...during the campaign)." Another Republican relative quipped back, "Yeah...we all work for him now!" Ha ha ha haaaaa!

Politics are always a touchy subject at family reunions. My children were SO PROUD of me for not speaking my mind about Obama. Didn't have to. Aunt Sue's husband Doug was doing a marvelous job with his great comebacks! Ha!!