SMH: Raz B (B2k) vs Chris Brown The Battle of the RB Tweets (BLOG)

So Im sitting here minding my business... Handling my blogger daily activities. You know... a whole bunch of nothing, looking for good stories to give to the people. and I start seeing these Retweets all over my time line. I Log in to see a RB Tweet Battle between Raz B of B2k and Chris Brown. Well....I gotta document it for the ppl. So here ya go:











It all started with Raz B Daydreaming about Rihanna.


I Guess after she wasnt feeling his subtle Twitter Approach he decided to step it up a notch


I was gonna Separate the Tweets but man thats too Much work. So here is the OnSlaught that followed





I Have no idea what to say about this....So we will Let you draw your own conclusion

Oh Yea  cant forget to add this:



But Wait it Gets Worse:


































As somebody stated some "celebs" should Let their PR people Handle their Twitter.