Introducing Sungha Jung

“Hi, I’m Sungha Jung from South Korea. My dream is to become a professional acoustic fingerstyle guitarist.

I had been watching my dad play the guitar for awhile before I finally jumped on it myself two years ago. I just turned eleven in September, 2007.

Currently, I am taking weekly classical guitar lessons and teaching myself fingerstyle guitar.

I used to not have tabs for the music that I played in my videos. I just listen and pick them up directly from the sound source in videos available on the internet. However, recently, I have started playing with original tabs whenever they are available to me by courtesy of the authors.”



Pirates of the Carribean Theme Song


More Than Words, a amateur guitarist's "must have" repertoire right?


Canon with Trace Bundy


Love of My Life


When The Children Cry


Both Sides Now


Moon River