Upset Obama Voters Growing in Number

Author Jennifer Rubin has written a column over at Pajamas Media: How Many Obama Voters Feel Let Down? The list of disappointed voters keeps growing.

Excerpt:



Candidate Barack Obama ran a brilliant campaign, convincing moderates and even some conservatives that he was no radical while keeping the netroot base fully engaged. But seven months after taking office, the list of disappointed voters (at least those willing to admit they were had) is growing.


Continue reading here.

I agree with the commenter who wrote:



How could you charaterized Obama’s campaign as “brilliant.”? It was filled with deceit and lies. I know what you’re getting at, but at least add a phrase acknowledging what I think most of us agree on.

I am also a writer, and I am careful not to criticize or nitpik others of my endeavor, but the baseline perception of your comments is a bit chilling — his campaign might have been politically “brilliant” but realistically “contemptible.”

Thanks, TG


Many months back, I learned that one Obama supporter, a guy named Mike Rucker (who used to comment here) wrote a post that claimed to have blocked access to my blog. Why would someone do that? Did he need to resist the temptation to click over here or what?

It's ironic. He hasn't posted much since July. But I noticed the subtext below his blog title reads:



mikerucker.wordpress.com
a website from which your blocking software should have kept you


This particular person was quite a confusing personality. At one point, he seemed to like the idea of Obama with Palin as his running mate! I found such an idea totally odd and off the wall since as political ideology goes, they are polar opposites! The huge differences between them politically, ideologically, morally, and ESPECIALLY regarding their honesty and integrity on almost every subject out there would negate the possibility of them EVER agreeing on anything!

Since I didn't get to chat with Mike about it after being blocked by him from this blog, I guess I will never know whether or not he ever got to the point of regretting his vote for Obama.

Obama voters who now regret their vote for him - what say you?

Would love to know what brought you to finally realize your vote for Obama was a drastic mistake. You can post anonymously - I will understand.

Hat Tip:

Pajamas Media

*******
P.S. Need a laugh? Who doesn't during this political firestorm of incompetent government people and policies!!

THIS is funny!

Investigating Obama: To - flag@whitehouse.gov - I want to report this guy lying about the healthcare plan.

See the video, too! If only someone could have placed the growing, lying Pinnochio nose on Obama's face! THAT would have been a hoot!