Scotty McCreery Takes the Season 10 Title of 'Idol' Plus Real World and More! (BLOG, VIDEO)

From MSN.TV:

This season's finale, pitting the show's two youngest finalists ever, garners over 122 million votes -- a new record for "Idol."

Instead of just a results show, I guess it's better to look at this episode as a celebration of Season 10. In that vein, I can't wait to see all the eliminated contestants again! It's been quite the season. Not to get too sentimental, but I wish we were all watching it together, in America's Living Room. Except for those of you who hate me, you can go talk smack about me in America's Kitchen.

I'm proud of Randy for actually dressing up tonight. He's wearing a real suit, but still keeping it cool. I think I had a Barbie outfit that was the same as Steven Tyler's. Oh, but Lauren and Scotty are dressed like two members of ABBA tonight!


<a href="http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=b2f47203-cfa0-5f80-2430-9a0c4bac2985&from=iv2_en-us_entertainment_tv_LNOTV_blog_player&fg=iv2_en-us_entertainment_tv_LNOTV_blog_player" target="_new" title="Thursday, May 26: 'Idol' Winner Rocks Finale">Video: Thursday, May 26: 'Idol' Winner Rocks Finale</a>

Read More HERE