Willfully Blind to the Jihad

A friend (thank you Donna) sent the following video link to me via email today. I recall seeing this video during the 2008 Presidential campaign. It concerned me greatly back then - and still highly concerns me now.

Muslim Connections of Obama

When you watch the video, tell me what kind of look you perceive Obama as showing on his face while looking around the mosque. It reminded me of someone looking around a cathedral - all in worshipful, religious awe of one's surroundings.

What do you think?

Later today, I read Pam Geller's essay over at Big Government - The U.S. Government: Willfully Blind to the Jihad It sent shivers up and down my spine!

Recall that Obama has stated that "he would side with the Muslims?" IMO, that's going way beyond the call of duty for "tolerance." That statement made LOTS of Americans very uneasy.

Maybe it is we Americans - distracted by so many things these days - who are willfully blind to the under-the-radar hidden agenda that threatens our way of life and our nation? Just thinking out loud...

Hat tips to both links.

*******
How many of these kinds of photos do we need to see to question where Obama's loyalties live?

Israpundit: What a smuck