Growing Problems in Adults with CP.

Welcome Back~

Okay, so silly me.. I can't remember whether I posted this article before or not. This article makes some startling revelations as to the growing number of health problems in adults with CP. I know it's true because I've already experienced a few of these problems myself. But I figure if you know what to expect, then you are better prepared for what may come in the future. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

http://physical-disabilities.suite101.com/article.cfm/cerebral_palsy_in_adults

On a personal note, I realize that I have yet to finish my book review of Patrick Henry's book, I Am Potential. For those of you looking forward to the continuation of the series, I am truly sorry it's taken me so long. I have every intention of finishing it- starting Wednesdays from now on. I will do my best to start where I left off, but I really can't be sure if I'm doing so because I'm going from a audio book. Also, if you have any other suggestions or comments, feel free to e-mail me.