McCain Chooses Palin!

John McCain chooses Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska for his V.P. running mate! I must admit, I do not know a whole lot about her yet, but what I have learned since Fox News Channel broke the news is that she is conservative, a Protestant Christian, pro-life, pro-traditional family, has worked on energy policy, has executive experience in running the state of Alaska for two years, and has visited our troops in Iraq.

She has five children, two boys and three girls. Her eldest son is a teenager. Her youngest son (born just months ago) was diagnosed with Downs Syndrome before birth. Although many women may have chosen to abort such a child, Gov. Palin chose to give him life!

Choose life! Your mother did!


The more I learn about this person, the more I like her!!

I found a blog that has several links to articles about Sarah Palin.

I am now going to watch the official announcement on television. Will be back later with more information and links!




HT: Draft Sarah Palin for V.P.

Found this interesting!

Here are the search results for "Sarah Palin" prior to John McCain's announcement and first appearance with his newly selected running mate.

I was curious to see how much the total in the search would change after the announcement.

It grew from 450,000 to 480,000 - in just about 1/2 hour after the announcement!