There's Gotta Be a Reason

A reason for what? For why Barrack Hussein Obama refuses to show his COLB. Instead, he has spent over a million dollars on lawyers to get case after case dismissed in court rather than spending a mere $20.00 to release the document to a judge as proof of natural born citizen status.

That is what NYC radio host Steve Malzberg is asking in this 3:50 video.


Link to video

Hat Tip:

The Obama File

*******

Found a very powerful post this morning. After I read it, I realized why so many people (rich, poor, young, old, famous, ordinary, beautiful, not-so-beautiful etc.) are in despair.

American Thinker: There Is No Help


Psa 121:1 A song of ascents. I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from?

Psa 121:2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.


Psa 121:3 He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber;


Psa 121:4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.


Psa 121:5 The Lord watches over you-- the Lord is your shade at your right hand;


Psa 121:6 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.


Psa 121:7 The Lord will keep you from all harm-- he will watch over your life;


Psa 121:8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Casting Crowns: Praise You In This Storm



Jesus Christ, our Savior, Lord and King:

Jhn 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." (NIV)