Everybody but me is so stupid

I spent 2.5 hours last night running errands and accomplished NOTHING. I am never going to a store in person again. I am never again going anywhere in Houston by myself that I've never been before. It only leads to frustration and anger. No, I did not find the magnets I was looking for. I will try to order them off the internet. Also, I now have no choice but to regift my $15 poster that it costs $211 to frame. I am boycotting Aaron Bros. Framing. Not because they charge outrageous prices, but because they REFUSED to give me a ballpark price to frame my poster, then made me wait 45 minutes while they screwed around. All paper, frames, posters and prints should be STANDARDIZED IMMEDIATELY. I should write my Congressman about this. Who is my Congressman, anyway?