Rihanna On Chris Brown: 'We Don’t Ever Have To Talk'

Rihanna opened up during a recent interview with Rolling Stone and revealed that she is not looking to reconcile with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown. Following that night when she was attacked by the crooner, the Pop starlet says that she put up a shield to carry on, and maintained a certain image until “it felt real.”

“I put my guard up so hard…I didn’t want people to see me cry,” she said. “I didn’t want people to feel bad for me. It was a very vulnerable time in my life, and I refused to let that be the image. I wanted them to see me as, ‘I’m fine, I’m tough.’ I put that up until it felt real.”

Rihanna eased the conditions of the restraining order against him so that he could continue his professional career but says that people shouldn’t take that as a sign that she is looking to continue their relationship.

“It doesn’t mean we’re gonna make up or even talk again. It just means I didn’t want to object to the judge,” she explained.

“We don’t ever have to talk again in my life. I just didn’t want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did was a personal thing -- it had nothing to do with his career. Saying he has to be 100 feet away from me, he can’t perform at awards shows -- that definitely made it difficult for him…But you can never please people. One minute, I’m being too hard, and the next minute, I’m a fool because I’m not being hard enough.”

In other news, Rihanna is set to embark on the North American leg of her Loud tour this summer. Roc Nation rapper J. Cole and singer/rapper Cee-Lo are also set to join the trek.


yoraps.com