Gimmie Dat Throwback - Remy Shand - Take A Message

Remy David Shand (born 1978) is a Canadian R&B/soul singer, who released his debut album, The Way I Feel, on Motown Records in 2002. Shand began recording and mixing his debut album, The Way I Feel, during the spring of 2001 at his home in Winnipeg, performing and recording the tracks for vocals and every instrument on the album. The album features songs such as "The Colour of the Day" and "I Met Your Mercy", examples of his particular style. Shand was quoted as saying the track "Everlasting" was the blueprint towards the content of The Way I Feel, as it was the oldest track on the album, recorded in 1998.

The Way I Feel was released on March 12, 2002, and Shand won a Juno Award for Best R&B/Soul Recording at the 2003 Juno Awards. The album was successful in Canada and sold roughly 500,000 copies in the United States. Shand received four Grammy nominations for his work.



Don't ask me why the wording is backwards...at least it's not from vevo! Remy got SOUL!!